Hope everyone have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!!
Please know I haven't forgot about you guys, I'm just taking a blog break for now!! Love one another and share your thankful thoughts with your loved ones tomorrow, life is precious!!
Sorry for me being MIA!! Tell me some things you guys are thankful for. I'd love to hear what some of your traditions are for thanksgiving.
I'll be back next week!
Happy Turkey day eve!
Friday, November 15, 2013
Hey Happy Friday!
So for the last few days I've been thinking about my life, far as past, present and the future. Just doing my usual self evaluation if you will do this stuff from time to time.
Let's kick this off with the past....earlier in my 20's I was a heavy girl yes, this is true we all know that. But one thing that I've always loved about myself is no matter what I was never a downer, I was always a happy individual. Still smiling, being friendly, despite my weight and what I looked like on the outside, I've always had this passion for life no matter what. My husband and I got married in 2006 and I was weighing in at 236 pounds, we were married at JP so no we didn't have this HUGE wedding or anything! But on that day I was so happy to be marrying the love of my life, who cared what my weight was? Not me and not him!
I like to think of myself as a person who realizes that there are far worse things in life going on, so why not be grateful for what and who I am, and stop feeling sorry for myself, and if I feel that sorry then I need to do something to change my life. So one day I did just that.....which brings me to the current me......
yummy I would love too!! hahaha Life was great before, but now that I took control of my health and my families health, life is even MORE amazing and it only will get better..... I stopped making excuse for working out and started making myself promises!
Well, only God really knows what the future will hold for me...I would like to think I will be brave enough to get in a bikini one day! kidding!!! I'll settle for another 10 pounds for now! But I'm in no rush for it! I hope by this time I will be a body building coach and inspiring someone to reach for their goals!!! And who knows there maybe another baby that may have joined our family!! Brandon sure makes it a point to tell us that he wants a baby brother or sister! (; only time will tell!
We can all be better and improve in every part of our lives. I don't have all the answers, none of the bloggers you follow do, but I think we are all figuring out what works for us and hoping that we can help one person at a time. We've all struggled and are struggling in life, but the point is when you are blessed to see another day, know that it's your own personal 'do over day'! Like I said we nor I know what the future holds, I just want to keep being a better person, a better mommy, a better friend, and wife. And never see 200 pounds again (unless I'm preggos) but not seeing it because I ate my way back there! Dang I want M&M's!
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
SO WHAT WEDNESDAY!!!!!! With Shannon
This week I'm saying so what IF:
- Brandon keeps ending up in our room after I've laid him in his own every night this week.
- I think work is a drag today and I'd much rather be at home snuggled up drinking hot chocolate and watching Lifetime.
- I gave Brandon candy this morning.
- I've already took out our Christmas tree and it's not even Thanksgiving.
- I still haven't taken my coat off since I got to work 3 hours ago, Texas is not supposed to be this cold.
- People and their IG post are getting on my nerves!
- I really want a girls night out, and a tall Margarita on the rocks!
- The very first Christmas present I ordered was for yours truly, Hey I'm easier to buy for, why not knock it out?!
- I'm going to take off during the Holiday and spend time ripping up our floors!! Call me Handy Mommy!!
- If I'm starting to hate my IPhone and can't wait till I get a Samsung. <that's the earlier Xmas gift>
- I've ran out of 'So Whats'...guess I'd better get back to work! <sigh>
Happy Hump-Day (: